Electrical Engineer, Principal or Fellow
Reasons to join company:
- Excellent opportunities for professional development
- There are always new challenges around the corner
- Electromechanical space
- Company takes care of their employees
- Good work/life balance
- Company is very collaborative and you will have a voice regardless of your title
Systems group of 4, Electrical group of 4, Software group of 3, and a mechanical group of 8
- Design, develop, debug, modify, and test electrical circuits and systems by using current tools, analysis techniques, and technologies.
- Successfully complete engineering work in the following: technology development, product design and development, test method development, specification development, bench & preclinical studies.
- Verify adherence of the design to all applicable standards (e.g. 60601-1)
- Facilitate decision making around key technical issues
- Understand clinical use cases and user interface requirements to drive design decisions.
- Lead the design & execution of structured experimental plans to drive data-based decisions
- Develop novel improvements to products or processes resulting in expansion of Intellectual Property portfolio in key strategic areas
- Create a strong team culture around high expectations & high performance
- Train and/or provide work direction to technicians and other engineers.
- Provide clear communication to stakeholders at key technical updates
- Leverage internal/external partners as necessary to achieve project objectives
- Work cooperatively with process development, quality, manufacturing, regulatory, clinical, and marketing on complex projects to ensure project success.
- Document electrical development by writing documents, reports, memos, and change requests.
- Tracks electrical development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to all documented quality processes and procedures.
- Functional experience managing, testing and conforming to 60601 standards for safety and immunity
- Experience with digital design and understanding of FPGA's
- Understanding of Firmware architecture
- Experience with simulation tools such as PSPICE
- Hands-on lab experience testing and debugging
- BS Engineering discipline (flexible)
- Experience with full product development lifecycle; several products from concept to commercialization
- Independent individual that can take something and run with it or having the ability to work with little direction
- Experience with medical device capital equipment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.