Electronics Technician - Brookfield CT
The Test Technician will:
● Be responsible for testing, modifying, reworking, and repairing printed circuit boards down to the component.
● Ability to use digital multi-meters, oscilloscopes, for troubleshooting electronic circuits, DAQ equipment for data logging/recording and report writing.
● Work from moderately complex wiring and assembly drawings, operation sheets, engineering specifications and sketches
● Knowledge and ability to understand electrical circuit operations, analog and digital design basics, power supply circuit designs and schematics
● Design and test prototype assemblies and production units and follow documentation control processes.
● Use judgment in re-working or re-wiring to bring unit within quality control specifications
● Works under minimal supervision and may provide guidance to other technicians
● Capable of performing related manufacturing processes
● Ensure compliance with all safety and regulatory requirements applicable to the company in accordance with State and Federal regulations and any applicable certification required to maintain the certification
● May assist in training new team members
● Ensure efficient flow of information and materials
● Perform Key Performance Indicators in meeting production deadlines, interface with other departments to manage budgets
● Position requires the ability to coordinate several activities at the same time, and to reprioritize in response to changing schedule demands.
● Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
● Maintenance of lab safety and proper storage of lab equipment.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.