Email Designer | 3 Months Contract | £150/200 pd
Email Designer | Leeds City Centre | 3 Months | £150/200
My client is looking for a immediate hire, to help design and build of emails for an automated CRM platform
- You will design and build emails for our automated CRM programs, ensuring that templates and content are developed to an exceptionally high standard.
- Using the latest email technology provided by our email platform, Movable Ink, you will design advanced and complex emails, utilising dynamic and real-time content to contribute to a complete overhaul of our existing automated communications.
- With access to advanced email features and an emphasis on personalisation, you will have the opportunity to be a part of an exciting development within the email team as we look to push the boundaries of our email communications.
- You will play a key role in the CRM Team; working closely with the Senior Email Designer on the development of new email designs for our automated programs, providing expertise on creative design and UX of email communications.
- From agreed plans you will design email templates alongside email content, and build HTML emails via the Movable Ink tool, identifying and fixing any problems with the email build and demonstrating an approach of continuous improvement.
- Within the role you will also be responsible for creating dynamic rules and utilising features of Movable Ink to increase efficiencies within complex email builds.
- The email templates you create will maximise click through rates, be on brand, adopt industry leading techniques and follow best practice guidelines.
- Good design skills and a strong knowledge of email development
- Producing responsive email designs, with a strong technical background
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills
- Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Length: 3 months
Location: Leeds City Centre
Rate: £150/200 a day
Please send your CV for immediate consideration, and interview.
We are looking to start the right candidate within 1/2 weeks or straight away where possible.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales