Engineer II - Electrical Enginneering
Are you an experienced engineer skilled in electrical engineering? Looking for your next opportunity? Look no further! My client a leading provider in the medical device industry located in Plano, TX is now hiring for an Engineer II. The role will pay between $25-$32/hr and is on a contract basis. Interviews are happening next week and the role is scheduled to start early September.
- Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering (REQUIRED)
- 3-5 years of experience (medical device, defense, or aerospace)
- Circuit design & component engineering experience
- Understands medical device manufacturing processes
- Previous process & continuous improvement experience
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to move your career forward within the medical device space while working at one of the leading companies in the industry.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, please contact me directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.