Engineer II 9091
Are you an Engineer passionate about medical device industry? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative companies in the world?
One of my biggest clients is now hiring for Engineer II to start ASAP. The role will be a 12 month long contract and will pay $25-31 per hour depending on experience.
The Quality Engineer will be expected to come in and be responsible for developing creative solutions related to the design, development and sustaining engineering for Microsurgery business. The main duty will be to perform in the role of System Designer and manage technical execution of multiple new product development programs.
Among others, the Quality Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and drive the R+D resources assigned to projects to meet project targets
- Lead technical reviews and be the lead R+D voice in Design reviews
- Partner closely with project managers, product design owners and quality assurance
- Guiding cross-functional teams through device design control processes
- Identifying and managing risks, leading root cause analyses and implementing CAPAs
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical or other)
- 2+ years of experience in a medical or regulated industry
- Medical product design experience
- Experience with software and system engineering tools (Minitab, Solidworks), proficiency with CAD, TQM, design of experiments
- Molding, over-molding and micro-molding knowledge (preferred)
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.