Are you an engineer with experience in the medical device industry?
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 healthcare company, I have the job for you. My client is looking to hire an Engineer in the Hayward, California area. The position is a 1 year contract and pays $30 to $37 an hour based on experience.
This position is responsible for performing tasks related to regulatory compliance, change control, design control, and risk management for Advanced Surgery product production.
Among others, the Engineer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide support in fulfilling requirements for regulatory compliance, design control and risk management activities for Advanced Surgery products manufactured at Hayward
- Help ensure that design and development activities and documentation are within regulatory compliance
- Help maintain the Design History Files and Risk Management files for Hayward products
The most desirable and qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (Mechanical, Biomedical, Biochemical, Chemical, etc.) or scientific discipline (biology, biochemistry, materials science, chemistry)
- At least 1 year of experience working in the medical device industry
Overall, this is an incredible opportunity to gain valuable experience while working with a world renowned company.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would be interested in, please email me your resume and/or apply now. I look forward to hearing from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.