One of our best and largest clients in medical device industry has engaged us to help them find Engineer III to work in Plano, TX for a 3 month contract with potential of extension. Details can be found below:
Title: Engineer III (Medical Devices)
The Engineer will serve an important role for continuous improvement project.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Review risk documents for impacted line items- DFMECA and PFMECA
- Review mechanical verification reports and identify tests impacted by the projects
- Review drawings- disposable electrodes, cannulas and fixtures
- Develop mechanical test verification 2021 plan (protocol, execution, report)
Qualifications for the position:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in mechanical engineering working with medical devices
- Knowledge of medical device design controls standards
- Continuous improvement project track record
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company and help their team to positively impact patients' lives and contribute to the future of medical device industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.