Role reporting to the Operations Manager, you will focus on Op Ex with a minimum of 6 - 8 direct reports (mix of managers and senior engineers) - the overall team size is around 115. This role is a new position and has come about due to a restructuring of the engineering function. There will be limited travel involved.
- 7+ years' experience in high volume manufacturing (complex high volume).
- Extensive automation experience (ideally in medical device).
- Ideally experience managing automation teams
- Robotics experience ideal.
- Experience in AGV's (automated guided vehicles).
- Experience managing large budgets.
- Excellent base salary
- Health insurance
This is a fantastic opening for a Senior Level candidate to join a growing medical device company as they restructure their senior team.
Apply to or give me a call for further info.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales