Engineering Project Manager- Med Device- Opening in CO
Engineering Project Manager- Medical Device
Location: Boulder, CO
Duration: Contract Through 4/23/2020
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
- This position requires leadership of cross functional teams in a multi-site organization, developing Medical Devices.
- Project Managers are expected to work with other cross-functional members of the engineering staff to manage project activities, weekly meeting and have in-depth technical knowledge of the company released products.
1. You will participate as a member of project or sub-project team(s) in leading RPE Projects and Product Support activities.
2. You will work with project core team members including R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Operations and Marketing to ensure projects and activities are executed according to the organization's processes. You will work with the various groups to lead aspects of released products, including design reviews, CAPA meetings and production/service weekly meetings.
3. You will lead projects from initiation to completion according to the CDP (change development process) and other applicable procedures.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring projects are defined, created, planned and executed, following the process in terms of timeline, resources, budget, scope and risks, while acting as a technical specialist.
5. You will design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot and provide technical skills, including written reports and engineering documentation, as necessary, during product sustaining.
6. Manages the day-to-day activities of team members.
7. Tracks project progress against plan.
8. Manages the project budget and schedule.
9. Identifies project risks. Provides plans to mitigate those risks.
10. Negotiates conflicts and resource constraints
- BS Degree
- Previous Medical Device experience
- Certified PMI Project Management Professional is a plus
- 3+ years of Project Management experience
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects on time and in budget
- Strong interpersonal skills. Comfortable working with all levels in an organization
- Proven ability to deliver Projects on time, within budget, meeting business expectations
- Experienced with Microsoft Project and Office
- Demonstrated strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work, influence and lead in a matrix environment.
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K Enrollment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.