Engineering Project Manager 20923
Are you passionate about engineering and project management? Are you a natural leader? Do you want to work for one of the most innovative medical device companies in the world?
My client is now hiring for an Engineering Project manager for a 6 month long contract in Sunnyvale, CA. The Engineering Project manager will be expected to come in to plan, direct and implement all aspects of the company's development of new medical device products or software systems. This high caliber, motivated and passionate individual will provide leadership to the team of supervisors and be accountable for mentoring, developing and coaching staff on meeting performance expectations and defined objectives. Among others, the Engineering Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Develop, evaluate, implement and maintain technical quality assurance and control systems
- Oversee the investigation and evaluation of existing technologies
- Direct the development of new concepts from initial design to market release
- Manage subordinate supervisors and provide tactical and operational leadership and coaching.
The most desirable candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Practical knowledge in leading and managing the execution of processes and projects
- Advanced knowledge and skills within a specific technical or professional discipline with understanding of the impact of work on other areas of the organization.
- University Degree and 5+ years relevant experience, or advanced degree with a 3+ years.
- Preferred experience: prior work with new product launches, manufacturing and operations, medical device regulatory (ISO13485 and FDA820), process validation, and packaging & labelling.
Overall, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-respected company to take on a role that will offer unlimited growth potential. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on life-changing and innovative products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.