Engineering Project Manager III
**This opportunity will start remote- seeking a candidate to be on site once restrctions are lifted
Project Manager III- Princeton, NJ
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Type: W2 Employment
Duration: 6 Month Contract with potential for extension
Duties: Will be managing the release of a new software. Will be working closely with R&D & software engineers to make sure that deadlines are being met.
- Assures the development of multi-level project planning to achieve short and long-term business objectives
- Develops, tracks and reports on all key product development and regulatory compliance programs.
- Keeps leadership team informed of design/development progress and issues.
- Develops and communicates key performance indicators (cost/schedule/resources) for projects.
- Provides cross functional teams with appropriate updates to perform assigned tasks.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal and external resources to ensure on-time delivery for projects.
- Guides development and documentation in line with QMS, standard operating procedures, specifications and test procedures.
- Participates in review boards for CAPA, complaints, business unit planning, and others as necessary.
- Reviews and provides functional approval for project and quality system documentation.
- Proven experience working independently, leading and driving project deliverables while holding project team members accountable.
- Demonstrated proficiency of project charter, schedule/critical path management, budget, scope and risk management using the Project Management framework- PMBOK/PMI guidelines
- Strong ability to manage global projects with teams located in various sites and/or countries.
- Ability to draw out organizational requirements from and intelligently drive decision making with stakeholders.
- Full Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
- 401K Enrollment
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.