Engineering Project Manager
Are you an experienced project engineer/manager? Looking for your next opportunity at a company with innovative products and an exciting future? Look no further! My client, a leading provider in the medical device industry located in Northridge, CA is now hiring for two Technical Product Managers. This role will be slated as a 12-month contract and will pay $40-$55 per hour plus medical, dental, and vision benefits. Interviews are happening now and the role is scheduled to start as soon as possible.
As Technical Product Manager you will have responsibility for coordinating efforts between technology and business to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
- Work directly with key stakeholders to understand requirements, address business and system issues
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management.
- Manages the development and implementation process of a company's products and services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of experience or 3+ years of experience with a Master's degree
Nice to Have
- MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- 5+ yrs. in a fast-paced environment in a technology organization
- Medical device experience a plus.
If this seems like the right opportunity for you, please let me know what times you are available for an introductory phone call. I'd be happy to share further details and answer any of your questions.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.