Would you want to be a part of an organization that is in the forefront of development of immunotherapies? Are you interested in working with products in phase I and II? If so, please check out this opportunity.
My client, a pharmaceutical organization, is currently searching for a Facilities Manager to manage their recently acquried GMP facilitiy.
This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive compensation and relocation package.
This Facilities Manager would be responsible for the following:
- Help develop expansion strategy
- Manage vendors and negotiate service agreements
- Manage all systems and ensure GMP compliance
The most ideal candidate would have the following:
- B.S. in science or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years in a regulated environment
- Cleanroom operation experience ideal
If you are interested in being a part of a growing organization that is developing products to help cancer patients, please apply directly!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.