Firmware/ Embedded Systems Engineer
A Firmware/Embedded Systems Engineer position is available at a Medical Device company located in Orange County via Real Staffing. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the development process including but not limited to writing firmware for device drivers, control algorithms, and various communication protocols.
This is a 6 month contract with option to extend contract to full-time employment. 40 hours per week on site in Orange County is preferred, but remote will be considered depending on qualifications.
The best candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Electronics, Computer Science, or a related field. Master's preferred.
- 2+ years of experience working as a firmware engineer in the biotechnology industry
- Problem-solving skills using formal methodologies to determine root cause and effective solutions to problems
- Understanding of product development life cycles
- C/C++ programming experience
Overall, this is a wonderful opportunity to join a well-established organization during an exciting time. This person will join a fun team in a great environment, and will be able to work on innovative life-saving products.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply to this advert and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.