A leading housing association in the North West are looking for a Governance officer to join their team on a 4-6 month contract.
In brief the daily duties will include:
- Planning and management of board and committee meetings
- Detailed minutes and agenda organisation
- Maintaining up to date records and revising all policies and procedures
- Organisation of diaries and processing expense claims
- Providing advice and guidance on matters relating to governance and regulation.
The ideal candidate would have experience of working within the social housing sector and have a qualification such as ICSA, ACIS or in Law.
If you are interested, please do apply and I will be in touch.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales