High level Electrical Engineer
I'm currently recruiting for a seasoned Medical Device Electrical Engineer for a client in the Brooklyn Park area. Please take a serious look at this description and get in contact with me to learn more. I'm in direct contact with the hiring manager for this role and interviews are happening this week. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY and there's truly never been a better time to explore the market.
PRODUCT TYPE - External and implantable devices - neuro-stimulation - Class 1 through 3
Reasons to join company:
- Hands-on experience with an array of Class 1 through 3 external and implantable med devices
- Ability to do end to end development (concept through to commercialization)
- Strong Benefits and 401K
Design, develop, implement, and document costume electronics and hardware for an implantable and external neuro-stimulation product line. Understand and convey customer requirements directly and work with external test houses (i.e. TUV and Element) for regulatory electrical compliance. Following solid design control processes and documentation for FDA approvals.
- BS (MS preferred) Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering DOE
- 5+ years as an Electrical Engineer for Product Development
- System level hardware architecture design
- Understanding of the implications when putting hardware together, simulating and putting it into practice
- Experience testing these systems
- Low powered systems preferably in implantable medical devices
- Customer interface experience
- Seasoned (15+ years exp.) in Medical Device - ISO 14708 - 60601 standards
- Experience with implantable neuro-stimulation devices
- Ideal candidate has experience in full med device product life-cycle (concept to commercialization)
- Experience in Radio Frequency (RF)
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.