High level Software Systems Engineer - Med Device
I'm recruiting for a high level Software Systems Engineer for a globally successful med device engineering group in Plymouth, MN and I wanted to see if you'd be willing to have an explorative conversation with the hiring manager about the need. I've placed 3 principal level engineers into this group and have heard nothing but positive feedback on company culture and the ability to take true leadership of their work with much less bureaucracy. The position described below reports directly to the Director of R&D.
Operate in a project core engineering team and provide technical leadership in Software design and system architecture. Contribute in setting a path for all integration between capital equipment and recently acquired enterprise track and trace software. Work with teammates to develop and maintain source code within the organization's configuration management tool.
- BS (MS preferred) Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- 12+ years in software database development in Windows based environment
- Medical device experience - medical device SW design controls - ISO AAMI
- Systems engineering experience for designing with technologies - C#, .NET MVC, WPF &XAML, Entity Framework & SQL Server
- Technical leadership experience
- Hands-on experience with entire product lifecycle - concept to market
- 8+ years in medical device at a large organization
- Experience working with electromechanical products
- Programming or scripting languages Python, C, C++, C#
- Vocal - not afraid to answer questions in group settings
- Proactive approach to potential issues on any project
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.