Human Factors Engineer
We are seeking a passionate Human Factors Engineer for a 6 month contract (with potential of extension or conversion to full time) to lead human factors engineering work and research, which will involve designing and executing tests to simulate product use for verifying and validating product performance, reliability, and usability.
Impact this role will have:
- Actively participate on device program teams to ensure sound human factors principles are considered and implemented.
- In partnership with other R&D teams, develop product prototypes to explore and validate user interfaces.
- Run formative and summative usability studies.
- Apply human factors engineering principles to the design, development, and testing of medical products while working with cross-functional program teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of user centered design, heuristic evaluations, design of experiments, and statistical analysis
- Understanding of HFE principles in ergonomics, human computer /machine interface, and data collection / analysis methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical leadership for human factors engineering projects
- S.in Engineering with 3+ years related experience, or M.S. in Engineering with 0-2+ years related experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative company and help their team to positively impact patients' lives and contribute to the future of medical device industry.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.