IM Operations Specialist (Global Logistics)
IM Operations Specialist, Global Logistics
A global biopharmaceutical organization is seeking to hire a contractor for their Global Investigational Material Supply Chain (IMSC) operational matters pertaining to Global Logistics (GL).
The Operations Specialist will be responsible for: 1) ensuring distribution set up is complete ensuring supplies are stored, shipped and delivered for each study in appropriate conditions. 2) Interaction with global external vendors and cross functional support teams (QA, stability, GTMM etc.). 3) Review of GMP documentation for operational and technical accuracy in the Trial Master File (TMF). 4) Creates, reviews and approves business proposals.
Duration: 9-month contract
Location: Summit, New Jersey
Compensation: $35-38 per hour
- Education: Life Sciences degree; advanced degree preferred.
- Must have 3- 5 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in drug development, clinical supply chain management and/or clinical distribution, packaging and labeling preferred.
- Must have a strong background in GMP/GDP/GCP.
- Experience in global logistics; distribution; shipping operations is required
- Basic knowledge of legislative & regulatory requirements with respect to investigational new drugs.
- Basic understanding of Forecasting & Planning requirements
- Demonstrated skills in project management and handling multiple projects simultaneously
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.