Information Governance Delivery Manager
To all candidate who specialise within information governance, I am currently working with a client in the East Midlands area. Who is looking for an Information Governance delivery manager that has worked within a Trust or CCG before.
The ideal candidate for this role need to be able to carry out the following day to day duties:
- Refresh and complete the information asset register aligning across the two groups making up 6 CCGs in prep for merger
- Info asset risk assessment
- Training and awareness for information asset managers and owners
- Refresh and complete the Data flow mapping - aligning across merging organisations
- Updating of privacy notices respectively
- Positive promotion of the Information Governance team and function
- Other Information Governance tasks may arise
If you have the experience within these area, please contact me on the details below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales