Lab Technician II - 2065
Location: Framingham, Massachusetts, United States
Salary: US$30 - US$35 per hour + competitive
Job Type: Contract
Lab Technician II - Framingham, MA
Duration: 1 year contract to start
- Support daily lab activities such as 2D/3D primary mammalian cell culture, ELISA, RT-qPCR, Western Blot, Liminex/MSD assays and immunofluorescence imaging.
- Manage the shipping, receiving, labeling, and packaging of samples, and test articles, as well as microscopic slides and blocks for both GLP and non-GLP in vitro/in vivo studies.
- Provide support in the lab for in vivo studies as needed - including necropsy and documentation.
- Bachelor's Degree with 4+ years of relevant lab experience in either an industry or academic setting OR Master's degree with 2+ years of relevant lab experience.
- Experience with primary cell culture.
- Basic cell and molecular biology skills: qPCR, ELISA, Western Blot, Imaging.
- A basic understanding of GLP regulations and compliance.
- Desire/willingness to learn other lab techniques
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.