Are you a personable and easy going individual that takes initiative into tasks? Are you interested in working at a growing company within an innovative industry? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of medical supplies uniquely positioned to provide products, education, and support across the continuum of care, is actively searching for a Labeling Coordinator to join its team in Northfield, Illinois. This will be structured as a 9 month contract and pay is $18-$20 per hour. The Labeling Coordinator will assist in all labelling coordination activities necessary to develop, generate, revise, and assure the integrity of product labels.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Maintain and track label approval workflows to show progression through UDI label request through the release of labels to production.
- Initiate, route, maintain, and close label approval workflows.
- Review and inspect UDI developed product labels manually and/or within labelling systems to confirm labelling content, elements, and formatting is accurate per the label request.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Must have 2 years of equivalent on the job training/experience
- Experience with medical device labels or other technical data entry
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, such as Excel, Word, Outlook; Adobe Illustrator, ability to use various databases
The Labeling Coordinator is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership and grow within a top notch organization, and Northfield, IL is an excellent location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.