Lead Quality Assurance Specialist
Lead Quality Assurance Specialist Contract: 12 months (temp-to-hire) Greater Boston Area
Are you a Senior/Lead Quality Assurance specialist seeking a new role in the Greater Boston Area? Interested in a middle sized biotech soon to commercialize their gene therapy product? Want the flexibility of a contract but the opportunity to go full-time, if desired? Take a look at the role below and let me know how you feel. Let's talk!
- Assist with review of batch records
- Conduct data audits for quality assurance
- Assist with internal audits and record review for release of product
- Adhere to compliance regulations (CFR Part 21)
- Conduct investigations related to the manufactured products
- Conduct Quality Assurance walkthrough of cleanrooms and room release
- Collaborate with other departments to assist with QA/Quality Assurance compliance oversight
- Bachelor's degree
- 6 years of related work experience (QA Associate, QA Specialist, QA Compliance Specialist, etc)
- Knowledge of scientific principles
- 5 years of experience with release functions
- 4 - 5 years of audit experience
This opportunity is a 12 month contract to hire position. If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume to the attention of Ahmed Hassan at Real Staffing, Boston. Apply!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.