Location: Mundelein, Illinois, United States
Salary: Benefits, 401k
Sectors: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
- Develop, enhance and support LIMS systems which include requirement analysis, designing, programming, configuration, system documentation, custom reports and training.
- Maintain industry knowledge of technical advances in STARLIMS and other laboratory solutions. Develop coding standards and perform code reviews.
- Resolving issues within STARLIMS as they arise.
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Programming preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience with Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.