LIMS Project Manager
We are seeking a LIMS Project Manager to join our Research team. This individual will report through Research Strategic Operations and will be responsible for coordinating the specification, installation, testing, training, implementation, launch and utilization of a new Laboratory Information Management System for our client. This individual will work cross-functionally with Research, Translational Medicine, Clinical, Regulatory, IT, and the external LIMS vendor to ensure timely implementation of the new LIMS.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Develop specification requirements for all potential users and ensure the LIMS can meet these expectations
* Coordinate writing of project-related SOPs, as necessary
* Create and maintain an overall project plan
* Overall responsibility for satisfactory process and communication for the LIMS project
* Create a LIMS Project Working Group, comprised of members with adequate knowledge and training to ensure project success
* Ensure project meets all regulatory requirements for specimen storage, chain of custody and transfer for FDA and EAU submission, including USFDA part 11 compliance
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.