Logistics Operations Manager
Real Staffing Group is supporting the recruitment of a Logistics Operations Manager for a market leader in the industry.
As a Logistics Operations Manager, you will be the right hand man to the Operations Director to ensure smooth efficient operations management and provides value adding services to meet the client needs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for security, operations and quality assurance of warehouse which includes incoming and outgoing of goods
- Ensure proper management to avoid unnecessary delays
- Plans and implement new storage designs for optimal utilisation of warehouse storage space
- Maintain the adherence of international standards and safe working environment within the warehouse
- Analyse activities and improve efficiency to minimise cost
- Conducts gap analysis to improve service levels
- Ensure full compliance to ISO, GMP, GSDP procedures
- Trains and ensure proper development of staff to heighten team performance
- Approximately 40 employees in the warehouse
- Masters or Bachelors with at least 10 years of experience in logistics, operations or supply chain
- Experience in Medical Device, healthcare and pharmaceutical supply chain is a prerequisite
- Proven records in managing a high performance team
- Experience in automation projects will be an advantage
- Strong analytic, negotiation and communication skills is ideal
- Proficient in SAP (EWM)
If you have the vast experiences and the desire to ensure smooth flow of operations, this is an opportunity you should not miss!
- Career Development and Progression
- Overseas training and development workshops
To apply, please get in touch with Sharlyn Soh at s.sharlyn(a)realstaffing.com for further information.
EA Personnel No. R1879999
Real, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 2007.20126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Real Licence Number 53132073A)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Life Sciences and Healthcare Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017