Magento 2 Developer
Role: Magento 2 Backend Developer
Contract Length: 3 months initially
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £300 - £400 p/d
Looking for an experienced magento 2+ developer to join a developing team with a client based in Yorkshire. The role involves working on a single project with one of their key clients.
They are keen to take on an experienced developer well versed in the end-to-end implementation of magento 2 (predominantly backend) as well as being able to support the development team and boost capacity.
This will be a hands on coding role mainly focused on backend development as well as some involvement in leadership.
- Specialist in Magento 2 (backend development)
- Fluent in PHP and the LAMP stack
- Some form of e-commerce/ digital agency/ retail background
- Experience in Magento enterprise/cloud
- Experience in Magento 1 to 2 migration
- Experience in a client facing environment
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales