Manufacturing Associate: Cell Therapy
Manufacturing Associate: Cell Culture
An exclusive company in the Sunnyvale is looking for talented Manufacturing professionals to join the Commercial Manufacturing and Operations Team. Ideal candidate will perform and document work in an GMP Manufacturing Environment. Requirements include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bachelor's degree in biological science or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-3 years' experience in clinical processing and/or cell culture operations preferably in a GMP environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with cell culture and aseptic/closed system processing
- Must possess a strong working knowledge of GMP and GTP regulations
- Aseptic Experience Highly Preferred
The culture is one of bold scientific innovation. Join a fresh and collaborative working environment that encourages contribution, innovation, and growth.
Interviews being conducted ASAP. If you feel you would be a good fit or know someone who might be, please respond to this advert.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.