In this role, candidates will Perform aseptic techniques in a cleanroom environment to formulate buffers, prepare solutions and media to meet manufacturing forecasts for primer and reagent production. Assist in kit reagent production such as formulation, vialing, kitting, purification of nucleic acids used in Loop-Mediate Isothermal Amplification (LAMP) assays.
- Ensure reagents specifications are met via in process quality control.
- Package internal and external customer product (lyophilized/rehydrated primers, nucleic acids, buffer solutions).
- We are a service department and work cross functionally with our internal customers supporting Influenza Detection products alongside our support groups such as supply chain, development, QA, QC and shipping/receiving.
- Maintain thorough, accurate, and detailed documentation on google sheets or web based programs of all work done regulated by industry ISO standards
- Work with a highly engaged team to ensure the efficient production and quality of reagents
- Requires excellent attention to detail, lab safety, effective written and verbal communication skills, the ability to multi-task, be flexible with priorities, tasks and schedules.
- Assist in writing and reviewing Work Instructions, Protocols, and other documentation for assigned functions (equipment logs, batch records, Device History Records).
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.