This company is the global leader in surface modification technologies for vascular medical devices and a leading provider of chemical components for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests and microarrays.
What will you be doing?
You are responsible for performing a variety of technical and support roles to the production / manufacturing department.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Demonstrated expertise and detailed knowledge of the medical device industry and in particular combination medical devices. Familiarity with Drug and other Coating techniques.
- Experienced in Product Transfers and Manufacturing process set-up and scaleup.
- Equipment Procurement and Validation experience.
- Proven technical expertise and competence across all aspects of Manufacturing Engineering function including lean.
- Has prepared SOPs, conducted IQ/OQ/PQs and/or validations previously in a regulated environment.
- Effective knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Proven written and oral communication skills and an ability to prepare competent business cases.
- An analytical approach to problem solving
What can we offer you?
If you're an excellent communicator who can thrive when working as part of an intimate team, then you could be the perfect fit for the role of Manufacturing Engineer. Interested? If so, get in touch today!!
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales