Looking into a new opportunity for 2020?
I'm working with a medical device company in Galway for the opening of a Manufacturing Engineer. The company hold a portfolio of 13,000 products and are at the forefront of the medical device industry. Their presence in Galway extends almost 25 years and continues to be one of the most highly respected medical technology leaders in Ireland.
Position: Manufacturing Engineer II
Number of openings: Multiple
Type of roles: Projects, Line Support and NPI
Type of contract: Defined -Term/ Permanent
- Provides daily support of products, processes, materials, and equipment in order to achieve production goals.
- Develop and implement manufacturing business improvement projects and processes for disposable medical devices
- Analyses process, product, material or equipment specifications and performance requirements.
- Summarises, analyses and draws conclusions from test results.
- Troubleshoots new products / process working closely with product development.
- Continually seeks to drive / improvements in process design, layout and operational performance.
- Demonstrate a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality.
- Understands and comply with all the regulations governing the quality systems.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Under broad supervision / guidance compiles and analyses operational, test and experimental data to establish performance standards for newly implemented or modified products / processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HETAC Level 8 in a Technical Discipline (Science, Biomedical, Mechanical, Manufacturing, etc.)
- Minimum 4/5 years' experience working at an Engineering level, ideally in Medical Device industry or other highly regulated environment
- Project Management experience highly desirableLooking forward to speaking with you.
If you are interested in hearing more about this position and others I have available forward your CV or contact the details attached.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales