A top tier medical device company in the Twin Cities is looking to bring on a Manufacturing Engineer to their rapidly growing team
Day to day: The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the support and troubleshooting of manufacturing floor, processes and assembly. Individual will be updating documentations and working on validations. This individual will be working closely with operators and working with process improvements. Individual will be working cross- functionally, with quality and R&D and must have strong communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or related field
- 3+ years of medical device industry experience
- Experience working with catheters
- Experience with Solidworks
- Qualification and validation experience
- Experience working with product design and fixture design
- Understanding of Lean principles and basic Lean tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Salary: Up to $100k (DOE) with an 8% bonus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.