Medical Writer/Medical Information- NJ
Client: Global Biopharmaceutical
Title/Position: Medical Writer
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Summit, NJ
Contract length: 6 months initial
- Searches, reviews, and summarizes the available data in the published literature, conference proceedings and internal documents to develop Global Medical Information (MI) responses to requests for MI from healthcare professionals (HCPs) on marketed/investigational products.
- Revises MI Response Documents to ensure responses reflect all currently available medical information.
- Reviews and edits MI responses developed by peers and medical writing vendors, ensuring responses are clear, current, medically accurate, and scientifically balanced.
- Performs other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor. Other Responsibilities
- Completes all assigned SOPs and training within designated timeframe and adheres to job-specific SOPs and work instructions.
- Identifies, obtains pertinent data, and accurately processes any reported adverse events (AEs) and product quality complaints (PQCs) to Drug Safety and Quality Assurance Complaint department, respectively, in accordance with policy and procedures.
* Must be a strong team player and be willing to work in an environment where individual initiative and accountability to the team are required
* Must be able to work with limited day-to-day supervision
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective interpersonal skills
* Demonstrates flexibility in response to changing needs and competing demands
* Demonstrates positive attitude
* Ability to multi task and prioritize projects effectively
* Solutions oriented
* Proficient in MS office applications
* Advanced scientific degree (e.g., BS Pharm, Pharm.D., Ph.D.) preferred
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.