Location: San Diego, California, United States
Job Type: Contract
- Seeking a highly motivated synthetic chemist who will contribute to the Oncology Medicinal Chemistry Department
- Under general supervision, perform multi-step organic synthesis, operates scientific equipment and instruments, analyze data and prepares related reports.
- Familiar with the operations involving large scale synthesis.
- Maintain detailed records of experimental protocols and data in accordance with company policy.
- Presentation of results in both written and oral format and delivery of completed reports within a multidisciplinary team.
- Master's degree in synthetic organic chemistry or Bachelor's degree with at least 2 years industrial experience as a synthetic organic chemist.
- Solid knowledge of synthetic organic chemistry reaction mechanisms and reactivity