Netsuite Project manager
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States
Job Type: Contract
Position: NetSuite Project Manager (6-month contract-to-hire)
Location: Los Angeles, CA (near LAX airport)
- 7+ years of proven project management success
- 3+ years leading and delivering ERP projects, Netsuite preferred
- Solid understanding of ERP (Netsuite preferred) and how to integrate with other applications
- Experienced with both agile and waterfall methodologies
- Solutions oriented and meticulous attention to detail
- Problem solver who loves to collaborate with others over technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or related field
- Previous consulting experience a plus
- Must have a minimum of 3 years in NetSuite Cloud ERP experience; NetSuite Certification is a plus.
- Extensive understanding of program and project management processes, principles and methodologies (both Waterfall and Agile).
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn with a strong sense of accountability and a proven track record of delivering results.
- Great communicator with strong relationships and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building. Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to efficiently manage competing demands.
- In addition to strong business operations, knowledge and decision-making skills should be experienced in vendor management and risk management.
- Experience coordinating with external systems integrators.
- Experienced using Project Management software, Visio. PowerPoint and all MS Office Tools.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good functional knowledge and ability to analyze the effectiveness of business operations and identify opportunities for improvement while evangelizing NetSuite best practices.
- Attend the initial discovery sessions to help assess the business needs and the key motivations to start a project and take the lead in creating scope and design documentation.
- Maintain plans and report program status dashboards at Program, Team, Key Stakeholder, and Executive Steering Committee levels.
- As a thought leader, actively seeks and synthesizes feedback from internal users and customers to continuously identify improvement opportunities.
- Influence ERP delivery roadmap by determining priorities, estimating work effort with Project managers and the Engineering team, tracking progress against deliverables.
- Monitor performance across project portfolio, and recommends schedule changes, project adjustments or resource additions.
- Track performance of third-party vendors, to help ensure they provide the required level of resources, support, assist with the creation of SOW's and ensure successful project execution.
- Plan and guide post-implementation activities such as post-live support and training.
- Lead meeting presentations with stakeholders to move forward key tasks and escalate significant process bottlenecks, anticipated delays, and critical path analysis.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.