NPI Program Manager
A top tier medical device company in the Chicagoland area is looking to bring on an NPI Program Manager to their rapidly growing team.
Day to day: Program Manager would be holding daily meetings and oversee all action trackers and customer coordination. This individual will make sure all machines are getting setup and be responsible for all project time lines.
- BA / BS in Engineering or similar related field
- 5+ years medical device industry experience
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Experience in leading new medical device projects.
- Experience using MS Project
- Strong communication skills and ability to coach, manage and develop others
- PMP Certified
- Masters in Engineering or related field
- Experience working for a contract manufacturer
Up to $125k, 3 weeks of PTO, 10% bonus
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.