NPI Program Manager
Location: Illinois, United States
Salary: US$40 - US$60 per hour + competitive
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for the leadership of cross functional teams, including: initiating phase, assembling project teams, developing project plans, and controlling project execution to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, distributors, and suppliers.
- Ensure projects are executed in accordance with applicable procedures and policies. Perform lessons learned on projects and make information available to other project teams. Ensures adherence to quality standards and quality system.
- Organize product development teams from pre-assigned or negotiated cross-functional members.
- Develop detailed project plans and conduct project risk assessment to determine mitigation strategies needed to successfully complete project/programs under their control. Utilize effective project management techniques that clearly illustrate project status and success.
- Measure and assess the effectiveness and performance of project teams and provide input regarding the performance of individuals on the teams.
- Facilitate the concurrent engineering process, for all projects, to insure seamless design transfer to manufacturing to launch success.
- Conduct Phase Review with Senior Team in a professional and unbiased manner.
- Spend time with our customers and sales force to gain knowledge about product application and to better understand customer needs related to project/programs within their area of responsibility.
- All activities must be performed in compliance with the Quality System.
- Performs duties in compliance with environmental, health and safety related site rules, policies or governmental regulations.
- All other duties as assigned by the Director of Engineering
- Travel requirement: Up to 50% depending on project
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- BA / BS in Engineering or similar related field
- Minimum five years formal project management experience in a medical device manufacturing environment
- 7+ years of experience with a Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years of experience with an Advanced degree
- 5+ years of experience in a regulated industry (medical devices, pharmaceuticals)
- Experience in leading new medical device projects.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.