Oracle Applications DBA
I am working with a client in Cambridge who are looking for an Oracle DBA on an interim basis.
Ideally someone to start within 2 weeks, contract until mid-January with potential extensions.
- Support the existing DBA in performing daily DBA tasks on the live Oracle EBS R12.1.3 database
- Support infrastructure and software changes that impact on the EBS
- Investigate and promptly resolve issues with the live database
- Clone the LIVE environment for testing, development, training purposes
- Liaise with the functional and technical teams to deliver code releases and data fixes in a number of test environments through to production while following the University's change control procedures
- Release changes to UFSLIVE during the Vulnerable Periods, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6am to 9am
The contractor will need to:
* Be an experienced Oracle Applications Database Administrator able to support R12.1.3 in a Linux multimode environment
* Have evidence of the ability to write clear process documentation notes and follow change control processes
The ideal candidate will also have:
* Experience with Oracle EBS R12.2.x, and supporting Oracle Online Patching
Please apply for the role if interested, I will then give you a call to discuss the role further.
Louise Green- Real Staffing
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales