Patient Safety Specialist/Drug Safety- Pharma- Delware
A Global Pharmaceutical client is hiring for a Patient Safety Scientist to join their Drug Safety team on a 1 year contract at their Wilmington, DE site.
They are seeking a candidate who has a good understanding of the range of procedures relating to Patient Safety.
Location: Wilmington, DE - on site
Compensation: hourly paid
Hours: 40 hours per week
Design and conduct laboratory projects/experiments, develop methods, generate interpret and report scientific data.
Competent in trouble shooting and theory.
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent Case Handling background
- Clinical Study and Post Marketing experience - Excellent knowledge of FDA Expedited Reporting regulations
- Case Handling triage experience
- Project experience - candidate with past experience leading interdepartmental or cross functional projects
- Excellent time management skills as the candidate will be balancing case handling activities with project work
- Ability to represent the function within the department and cross functionally on projects & teams
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.