Principal Automation Technician
Do you have 7+ years in an industrial automation technician role and want to move towards a client-facing / consulting opportunity? If so... please read on!
One of our best and largest clients in medical device industry has engaged us to help them hire Principal/Automation Technician to work in Brooklyn Park, MN for a 5.5 month contract with potential of extension. Details can be found below:
Title: Principal Test Technician (Medical Devices)
We're expanding our focus on factory IIoT, machine learning and data accessibility. The Principal Technician will serve an important role working directly with the customers to consult on technical requirements, provide technical leadership for equipment integration, and support testing/validation activities to deliver the foundation of our connected factories.
- Understanding of Industrial Equipment Data integration and Industrial Automation
- 7+ years of experience in a Systems, Manufacturing, or Automation role
- Knowledge and ability to understand enterprise level architecture and manufacturing operations
- Customer facing "soft skills"
- 2+ years of experience in engineering working with medical devices
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Education / Site Audits / Consulting on IIoT opportunities at manufacturing sites
- Data Connectivity project projection, implementation, management and delivery
- Define high-level functional and performance requirements as needed
- Identify, document, and manage project risks
- Interact with developers to provide quality assurance reviews and assure meeting customer expectations
This is an exciting chance to join an innovative company and move towards a client-facing / consulting opportunity as a principal technician.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please forward your resume and/or contact me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.