Principal Biomedical Engineer
I am currently working with a global medical device company based out in Columbia, MD. They are looking to add on two Principal Biomedical Engineers to their R&D team. To be considered you must have experience with combination products or drug delivery devices.
Role - Principal Biomedical Engineer (2x)
Length - 12 month contract (high likelihood of extension)
Location - Columbia, MD (On-site)
Pay Rate - W2 Basis - $65-95 per hour depending on experience.
Start Date January 27 (Ideally end of January)
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Conceptual and creative design skills
- Human factors and usability engineering experience
- Experience with manufacturing methods
- Technical Leadership to Biomedical Engineers
- Conceptual design of new drug delivery systems or product enhancements for pre-hospital emergency care products.
- Develop design inputs with associated justification for new product development
- Lead risk analysis and risk management activities
- Approve designs, test protocols and reports
If interested please reply back with your resume and I will get in touch to run through the role in further detail.
Interviews will be happening over the next few weeks.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.