Process Engineer I (Entry Level/ AutoCAD Experience Needed)
Location: Ridgefield Park, New Jersey, United States
Sectors: Engineering & Validation
Job Type: Contract
Title: Process Engineer I
Duration: 12-18 Months
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Create and revise technical documents,
- Track items for change controls, take meeting notes,
- Update drawings (Office, Vizio, Autocad).
- Preparing turnover documentation from execution and as-built drawings.
- Able to work with projects that may require earned value/progress tracking systems
- Provide input to industrialization strategies and rationale for critical process parameters.
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical industry.
- Experience with relevant quality standards, including commissioning, qualification, and validation.
Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Based on level, demonstrated project controls skills such as estimating, scheduling and cost reporting.
- Proficient with Microsoft Project & Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Knowledge of computer software common to mission (AutoCAD) is preferred.
- Experience in equipment start-up, qualification and validation is preferred.
- Proficient with structured methodologies such as Good Engineering Practices, Quality by Design, Design Space, & Process Control Strategies to be employed during industrial process design, validation and control.
- Ability to work in cross functional teams, provide strong analytical skills for troubleshooting and root cause analysis, and communicate with internal and external team members.
- Bachelor's Degree/Undergraduate Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering, or related degree supplemented with relevant experience.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.