Process Engineer II
Our client is currently looking for Process Engineers in the Bay Area area to fill a contract-to-hire position with a world renowned Pharmaceutical company. Please review details below.
Upstream Frontline Manufacturing (USFL) acts as the system owner for the Upstream cell culture production systems in the CCP2 facility. USFL supports the delivery of expense/capital projects and issue resolution during routine operations. This includes delivery of new or modified systems, troubleshooting and resolution of issues during the design and build of new / modified systems, assessments of deviations during operations, and implementation of corrections. Supports manufacturing operations through field troubleshooting, process monitoring, development of process improvements, and implementation of capital and expense projects.
Education and Experience Requirement(s):
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Bio-Chemical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing and equipment design
- Experience in Biotech industry a plus
- Experience in cGMP industry a plus
Skill & Competency Requirements:
- Ability to understand specifications related to materials of construction, equipment/piping requirements and sanitary design including ASME BPE requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of automation as well as MOC, BPE and CXP/SXP, Utilities unit operations. General knowledge of automated process requirements and bio-tech related unit operations including utilities.
- Sound knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) as they apply to biopharmaceutical manufacturing facilities or equivalent regulation
- Familiarity with reliability engineering principles and techniques preferred. Project management, maintenance management, or lean six sigma experience a plus.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office and Google Suite products, especially Excel/Sheets. Familiarity with SAP, Tableau, SQL or other data analysis, reporting and visualization tools a plus.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.