US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply
Do you have a strong background within manufacturing? Are you interested in working at a leading orthopaedic implants company? If you answered "Yes" to these questions, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
My client, a global medical company that offers the world's most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools, and biomaterials, is actively searching for a Process Engineer to join its team in Warsaw, Indiana. This will be structured as a 12 month contract and pay is $40-$50 per hour. The Process Engineer will support attainment of key business metrics through the provision of engineering support for value stream processes.
Among others, this role will take on the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all process development, validation, and quality is managed in accordance with the quality management system.
- Elimination of safety and quality risks in the process through the delivery of robust engineering solutions.
- Updates and maintenance of manufacturing specifications for process steps.
- Ensure timely closure of quality actions, such as Audit Actions, NCRs, and CAPAs.
The best candidates for this role will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Experience with 5 axis CNC machining process
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the medical device industry
- Demonstrated project execution/management, such as leading a project or being a core team member
The Process Engineer is an outstanding opportunity to take on immediate leadership and grow within a top notch organization, and Warsaw, IN is a fantastic location!
If you are interested in learning more and/or applying, please reach out to me on the details below!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.