Aseptic Process Technician
An exclusive company in the East Bay is looking for talented Manufacturing professionals to join the Commercial Manufacturing and Operations Team on both the Day & Swing Shift. Ideal candidate will perform and document work in an Aseptic Manufacturing Environment GMP Guidelines. Additional activities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate simple to moderately complex manufacturing processes, including component injection filling, assembly, packaging, aseptic operations, spray drying.
- Follow SOPs and GMP guidelines
- Perform additional activities to support operations such as stocking supplies, water sampling, and environmental monitoring.
- Clean and sanitize manufacturing equipment and production areas
- Clean and Autoclave Parts
Interviews being conducted ASAP. If you feel you would be a good fit or know someone who might be, please respond to this advert.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.