This engineer will be sustaining manufacturing activities for several electro mechanical product lines within new product introduction. They will be completing change orders, fixture development, and transferring new designs into manufacturing.
- Take full manufacturing responsibility, leading products through prototype, pilot and production builds
- Oversee the implementation of customer documentation changes and internal change orders Report on the status of NPL activities
- Use statistical tools to lead quality improvement within the customer team
- Drive internal and external corrective action plans
- Actively participate in new customer development and new business development
- Analyze line return information to understand and drive corrective action on manufacturing process issues
- Perform product level FMEAs as required
- Perform all the essential functions and competencies listed above
- Perform Design for Manufacturability and work with Test Engineering on Design for Testability
- Assist in developing project proposals and associated cost estimates
- Execute product's transitional manufacturing requirements and process approaches
- Develop in-depth knowledge of customer's products as required to support product's transitional activity
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.