- Develop key business processes, including brand strategy development, establishing sales organization, execution of promotional programs, dealer management, and new product business case assessments.
- Improve / develop marketing skills as a team through both strategic projects and tactical tasks.
- Collaborate with relevant internal functions and external partner to execute critical cross-functional projects, including new product development, product quality/supply issues, etc.
- Contribute to build team culture on trust and respect for each other.
Global leading medical device company based in US.
- Drive business to achieve annual sales & profit targets
- Develop annual brand strategy & promotional plan, forecast expected sales & profits, manage budget and execute marketing programs
- Support establishing sale organization and creating relationship with dealer
- Lead new product launch preparation project with establishing and tracking key milestones
- Proactively making effort to improve marketing skills
- Develop and maintain team culture of mutual trust and collaboration
- Minimum 2 years experiences as Product Manager in pharmaceutical company
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical/medical device related regulations and promotional practice
- Advanced Business-level English required, TOEIC score 700+ preferred
Real Staffingについてもっと詳しく知りたい方はこちらへ→ www.apac.realstaffing.com/ja