Professional Engagement Specialist
Professional Engagement Specialist IV
Location: Lexington, MA
Contract Duration: Through end of June 2020, may extend.
The Professional Engagement Specialist, Commercial Sponsorship Programs, will be responsible for supporting a team of Commercial Sponsorship Analysts across the end-to-end workflow of Commercial Sponsorship and Exhibit requests, ensuring operational quality and process efficiency.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the processing of requests including the submission, review, approval, management, and tracking of Commercial Sponsorship requests
- Monitor, troubleshoot and share trends regarding system performance and process efficiency while driving process improvement projects
- Management and tracking of assigned Commercial Sponsorship requests
- Administration of electronic systems and communication tools
Process - 80%
- Review Request documentation from Sales and Marketing teams for accuracy and completeness, ensuring that all information adheres to policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain subject matter expertise on the Polaris RMS system and the Commercial Sponsorship & Exhibit request submission, review, and approval process Facilitate the submission of Commercial Sponsorship requests into the request management system platform (Polaris RMS)
- Work closely with the Commercial Sponsorship Analysts to provide support across the end-to-end process (document review, submission, reporting).
- Maintain working knowledge of and adherence to relevant internal policies, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines.
- Prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Identify and escalate potential risks to the Commercial Sponsorship Programs Manager.
Project Management - 20%
- Support adhoc projects as determined by the Commercial Sponsorship Programs Lead and Commercial Sponsorship Programs Analysts.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Capable of independent work within an agile team while demonstrating a high degree of customer service, collaborative working style and relationship building abilities.
- Reliable and organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates ability to produce clear and concise written and verbal communications with a strong focus in team and stakeholder support.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment, manage several projects simultaneously, meet deadlines, and communicate potential conflicts.
- Exhibits a high degree of customer service and relationship building abilities.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience working in regulated operations environment preferred
- Experience working with cross-functional groups and teams preferred
- Experience working in Healthcare Commercial Operations role preferred
- Project management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.