Responsible for project scoping, planning, monitoring and managing projects from concept to completion within Supplier and Manufacturing Engineering function.
- Scoping out projects with due regard to objectives, need, cost, risk, schedule and resource management. Determine key inputs for project approval, responsibilities and critical path activities.
- Lead cross functional projects from initial concept to final validation to deliver supplier focused Quality, Service and Cost improvements.
- Completing product, process and material changes through Process characterization, validation (IQ, OQ, PQ), change control and documentation updates.
- Take the lead in troubleshooting complex technical issues with a cross functional team including Supplier and inhouse support (Supplier Engineering, Supply Chain, Manufacturing and R&D, Quality) in a supplier sustaining or improvement activity.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities through data analysis to include improved quality, increased capacity/service and product cost.
- Perform other assigned tasks as directed by Supervisor or Head of Function.
- Minimum 4+ years' experience in the Medical Device Industry.
- Minimum of a primary degree in an Engineering or Technical Discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated decision making competencies.
- Very strong organizational, Project Management and communication skills.
- Experience in Process characterization, Validation and statistical methods.
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Injection Moulding process knowledge an advantage.
- Flexibility to travel to vendor sites to support service and project activities. Some national and international travel will be required with role (upto 10%).
- Must be able to work in a dynamic environment with little supervision or daily direction.
- Typical office environment with work also performed in Manufacturing areas in addition to supplier locations.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales