PROJECT ENGINEER, PLM
- Management of Project Quantum (Company Project) deliverables for PLM tasks,
- Support the PLM team to design and build the global change management process.
- Own and execute technical deliverables associated with the project.
- Lead PLM communications with extended team members,
- Work to meet program goals and milestones to ensure business and compliance needs are satisfied.
- Create test cases, and associated test scripts, to facilitate system testing.
- Issue tracking and disposition based on cross functional and cross site team input.
- Support creation of data load sheets for data migration for Pilot and global rollout.
- Support workshop facilitation and report out with cross functional SMEs.
- Support the development of road maps/methodologies required to move from current state to future state.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical or Polymer or a related Engineering discipline;
- 2-5 years' experience in the Medical device industry,
- Understanding of Design Control, and Change Control essential.
- Trained in the use of Agile PLM,
- Project Management qualification desirable,
- Knowledge of some of the following topics would be beneficial:
- Product Life Cycle Management,
- Product Sustaining Changes and
- Manufacturing transfers.
Key Relationships / Interfaces
- Global Senior Manager PLM,
- Senior Project Manager,
- Senior Manager QA,
- Senior Business Manager,
Essential Skills / Experience
- Strong people management skills, and experience managing stakeholder expectations,
- Good problem solving & decision making ability working towards innovative solutions.
- Good facilitation and communication skills,
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organisation, including presentation to management,
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional Business Units,
- Experience managing cross functional teams,
- Demonstrated understanding of completing UAT (User Acceptance Testing),
- Ability to Perform and manage critical analysis of data.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities. Ability to communicate clearly, accurately
Behaviours / Values
- Approachable and enthusiastic.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Self starter, good initiative,
- Good attention to detail,
- Strong organisational skills with cultural awareness and sensitivity,
- Travel Requirement:
- 25% to 50% internationally.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales